MS-V Series Variable Speed Hoists
- Single or dual cage operation
- Speed up to 96m/min
- Load capacities 1000-3200 kg depending on model
- 6 optional car sizes available
- Heavy duty brake & over speed safety
- Simple and easy to maintain design
- Light weight aluminium car & heavy strength steel frame
- Variable speed motor control
- Optional automatic operation
Variable speed hoists are used in all kinds of applications to transport both materials and passengers in a single or dual configuration. The payload is 1000kg to 3200kg. The hoists are configured with a variable speed motor system which provides a smoother ride and more precise levelling than general hoists. Power savings can be made and maintenance costs are generally lower. There are many industries using variable speed hoists to carry passengers and materials on permanent structures.
Standard safety systems include:
1. Overloading prevention.
2. Safety hook.
3. Top and bottom limit switch and limit cam.
4. Top and bottom slow down switch.
5. Top and bottom 3-phase switch.
6. Limit switches for cage door, trap door, enclosure door, inspection and landing door.
7. Top impact prevention.